Directions to LRC
General Range Rules:
- Treat every firearm as if it was loaded.
- Always keep the firearm's muzzle pointed in a safe direction.
- Always keep the firearm's action open.
- Know your firearm and its ammunition.
- Be sure of your backstop behind your target.
- Be sure of your target.
- ALCOHOL IS NOT ALLOWED ON LRC'S PREMISES !
- MARIJUANA AND ILLEGAL NARCOTICS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON LRC'S PREMISES
- Follow all range officer's commands.
NOTE : LRC's range rules are printed on the back
of your membership card.
[ LRC Home ]
HIGH POWER RIFLE SHOOTING EQUIPMENT
New or novice high power rifle shooters often ask, "What equipment do I need for a rifle match?"
Click on the .PDF file → pdf file; it's a good article that talks
about the types of equipment a rifle shooter should need for a rifle match. Note that all the shooting equipment is not
required at first; with time, the new or novice shooter will acquire what he/she will need to perform well at a rifle match event.
"93 Confirmed Kills"
Great American riflemen:
USMC Sgt. Carlos Hathcock (Deceased)
and his Winchester Model 70,308 cal sniper rifle
LRC members at a Springfield rifle bolt-action match, May 1996.
Springfield Armory M1 Rifles (Circa 1942-43)
Content © 2018 Leyden Rifle Club
• All rights reserved •
Website by 'Thinkin' X'